Sorry, you need to enable JavaScript to visit this website.

Binary Robot 365 Review - Hot scam chasing your money

You are here

Binary Robot 365 Review

BinaryRobot365 is a new scam that offers automated binary options trading for dummies. It uses the well established scheme which makes you deposit money at a scam binary broker and the robot starts trading your money, and make you large profits. At the end you become so rich you buy an island in the Pacific ocean and you marry the robot. Two moths later the robot of course divorces you and takes all your money, and you continue with your miserable life.

To safe your troubles you should probably skip flirting with binary robots. The end could be really hurtful and expensive.

Why BinaryRobot365 is a scam

The answer is simple, because traders don’t make profit with the robot. All testimonials on the website are fake. If you are an experienced trader you can see it right away. If you are one of those who search in google “binary options for dummies” then you may be confused.

Many websites are writing fancy BinaryRobot365 reviews telling you it is legit and scam free. But guess what? These website are paid $300 commission for sending a client to BinaryRobot365. Where these money come from? From your pocket of course.

Once you login on the website, fake notes constantly pop out on the screen “Marcus just won $45”. You can see those notes even on weekends when the markets are closed, but the robot is obviously unstoppable.

How it works BinaryRobot365 scam

The robot works with popular scam brokers BinaryOnline and 72Option, both using SpotOption software. You can check the comments in Google Play for both apps.

You register on the robot website which automatically creates you account on BinaryOnline broker. Is that legit? When you make deposit on BinaryRobot365 you actually fund your broker’s account.

The funny part is that you can manage “Settings”, you can choose between classic robot, martingale robot and fibonacci robot. I bet the fibonacci robot is the winning horse.

Then you simply click “Auto-trading On” and the magic happens. You can see tons of cash poor in, but not in your direction.

Comments

Mireille's picture

Hello, I am very new to trading and I was looking for some additional income. Last week found BinaryRobot365 on a Facebook ad and they promised me 90% income if I deposit $250. Then, I made the deposit and started the robot which made me at first $97 profit. Then, I guy called me on my phone and asked if I can deposit $1,000 more because the robot's strategy works best with $1,000. I said that I want first to withdrawal my $97 profit but the guy insisted to deposit $1,000 more. That was suspicious to me, and I started digging about this robot, thankfully I found your review, I also found other comments from scammed people. I still can't withdraw my money and you must know if you deposit any money at Binary Robot 365 you would never be able to withdrawal! Avoid trading with them!

Mireille
ken000's picture

I have been here a long time and i have seen it all. i lost about a $80,000 over the years before i could get to where i am today. I would be willing to assist you in making perfect investments and guide you to success of over $500,000 in just a short period of time, that is if you are willing to follow my instructions. i can manage your account and make you profit of $17,000 weekly and $68,000 monthly with the ATL-V500 strategy. with this strategy you only get to invest $5000 with IQ Option and you make an awesome profit of $50,860 weekly.kindly message me on my email ( kenlynch507@gmail.com ).I will guide you to success , help you trade and make good profit in trading binary option and get your money back refund too if you don't know how to go for it.

ken000